1.Description: Digital target lpg gas flow meter gas 2.Accuracy:0.2 - 1.5% 3.Repeatability:0.05%~0.08% 4.Caliber:DN65-3000mm
Packaging & Shipping
In carton or according to custom's requirement
2-3days by TNT,DHL,FedEx,UPS,EMS
SBL digital target flowmeter,small deviation,high accuracy,easy to operate and install. can take place of other meter
Metery differential intelligent flowmeter,water meter,gas meter
Digital target lpg gas flow meter SBL flow meter is proprietary product independent created by our company, and is warmly welcomed by customers in the last past 10s years. It suit for market very much. After combine microcomputer optimization and structure rationalization, we launch grandly 2008 upgrade version in 2009, which has a wider adaptability,Higher reliability and wider flow range for target flowmeter:liquid measuring range can up to 1:200 times, gas can up to 1:100 times,steam can up to 1:30 times.in the past,our flow meter can resist temperature from -196°C~450°C.But now,can resist from -196°C~700°C.The minimum measure flow ,in the past is 50L/h,now 2L/h is ok for liquid.and the gas,in the past the minimum measure is 3m3/h,but now can measure 0.02m3/h.and the maximum pressure can up to 55Mpa.and We have a large inspection system to make sure our quality and accuracy
1. l Measurement flow of liquid, gas, steam, ropy mediums or ambulatory mediums in low, normal or high temperature condition.
2. l Total quantity measurement accuracy is not less than 0.2%.
3. l High sensitivity, able to measure very low velocity below 0.8m/s.
4. l No movable part, safe and reliable.
5. l Wide measure range, bigger than 1:30.
6. l Good repeatability, generally 0.10.08% , fast to measure.
7. l Small pressure loss, only about 1/2P of Standard Hole Board.
8. l Able to adopt hang weight method to test the flow meter.
9. l Measurement range can be changed by replacing target according to need.
SBL Target Mode Flow meter consists of measure tube, pressure target, sensor part (include flow strength sensor, pressure sensor and temperature sensor), transition part (variable types based on temperature, pressure), integration microcomputer (include LCD display and output part). The structure is shown below:
main technical indices
Clamped mounting type
-20~70oC (normal temperature type)
-196~+700oC(high/low temperature type)
Temperature compensation; pressure compensation
Built-in 3.6V Li batter; external power supply of 24VDC; 220VAC
(only for separate digital tube)
Site display reading; 4~20mA (2-wire system); pulse; 0~10V; RS232/RS485
Carbon steel; s.s.304; s.s.316L; also supplied to user requirement
Intrinsically safe type (ExiallCT4); Explosion isolating type (ExiallBT4)
Our flow meter pictures of Digital target lpg gas flow meter gas
Our type of Digital target lpg gas flow meter gas
Flange type Screw thread type
Insertion type of Digital target lpg gas flow meter gas
Structure diagram of Digital target lpg gas flow meter gas
Installation Field of Users of Digital target lpg gas flow meter gas
Package of our Digital target lpg gas flow meter gas
International certificate of our Digital target lpg gas flow meter gas
Work shop of Digital target lpg gas flow meter gas
1. For on-site services not arising from manufacturing quality, we shall charge a certain service fee at our discretion based on actual charges incurred such as travel expense;
2. We provide paid repair services for meter damages not arising from manufacturing quality issues or meter damages not within the scope of warranty.
What are Flowmeters? A flowmeter is an instrument used to measure linear, nonlinear, mass or volumetric flow rate of a liquid or a gas.
Selecting a Flow Meter The basis of good flowmeter selection is a clear understanding of the requirements of the particular application. Therefore, time should be invested in fully evaluating the nature of the process fluid and of the overall installation.
Here are some key questions which need to answered before selecting a flowmeter:
What is the fluid being measured by the flowmeter or flowmeters (air,water,etc…)?
Do you require rate measurement and/or totalization from the flow meter?
If the liquid is not water, what viscosity is the liquid?
Is the fluid clean?
Do you require a local display on the flow meter or do you need an electronic signal output?
What is the minimum and maximum flowrate for the flow meter?
What is the minimum and maximum process pressure?
What is the minimum and maximum process temperature?
Is the fluid chemically compatible with the flowmeter wetted parts?
If this is a process application, what is the size of the pipe?